Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Doodle. Word. Photo. Fun.

I have become lost in my own little world.  Obsessed.  Loving creating, again!  And, eager for you to do it with me!  I want to show you how to play.  How to create, with whatever material you have.  For me, it is for something fun to do with the kids on these cold days inside. A way to preserve memories, and get me off of the computer.

This is page is church doodles, layered with paint, and a photo.  The right side I think needs a little bit more, but Pax painted the dots...so I don't want to cover it up!  It was kind of fun to paint over all of the text.  A great way to pray, or vent, then cover it up and let it go!

High school friends were the highlight of this week! A birthday, a mural, and yummy cupcakes!  I'm trying to print the pictures I post....so, that was what I printed this week!

Date night owl!  The picture on the right is of a cool chair I saw on a DATE with my hubby.  So, that was the picture I used.  The "challenge" of this week was a doodle border.  It didn't quite happen.  But, I had fun with "ditto" spray paint, stencils, collaging, drawing, and a photo!

Doodles. Photos. And an envelope!  

Above page finished!

Little hands stamping, before he smeared the stamp pad all over his hand!

Good company! These two have had fun creating art too!  Wait till you see the book CZ has started..... love. love. love.







2 comments:

  1. I love what your doing in your journal. I've decided to give this a try too. At first wasn't sure but the more I see and think about it the more fun it seems.
    Love your pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's! It is fun! It looks like you are off to a good start! I love your coffee cups, hearts & faces! You are on a roll.....

    ReplyDelete